March 22, 2019

ella+mila

If you are looking for a great chemical free nail polish, I found one! ella+mila is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after nail polishes. This line of lacquer was born from the simple idea of creating an eco-friendly yet high-end product. With a passion for color and dedication to healthy beauty, the founders strive to provide fashion-forward beauty products without compromise. These polishes are chip-resistant, quick-dry and high-shine. ella+mila nail colors do not contain toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, triphenyl phosphate (TPHP), xylene and camphor making it a 7-free product. These polishes are also PETA-certified, cruelty-free and vegan.

I went directly on the ella+mila website and ordered five polishes. All About the Base (base coat), In a Rush (top coat), and three colors; Pinkterest+, From Rio XO, and I Pink I Love You.

I cannot believe how fast these polishes dry. It's unreal that your nails are completely dry in less than five minutes. They go on smooth, the colors are vibrant and the top coat definitely provides high-shine. I highly recommend this polish. You can purchase them directly on the ella+mila website and Target just picked up the line. My local Target says they will be available in store on March 26th. I can't wait to buy more colors!






No comments:

Post a Comment